Best Apps People More than 40 years of Age can Use
1. Cozi. A lot of people consider this as a great place to keep track with their numerous schedules in a one place. This is advantageous especially if you have a lot of family members. And also, this app is very beneficial if you are someone who is in need of an assistance from a caregiver. This group has color-coded calendars that allows you to share it to the members of the group and you can also set reminders which can be shared to the members as well.
2. Medisafe. This app is great for people who are more than 40 years old and are taking medications. This app will notify you to take your pill so as to make sure you will not miss a dose or even wrongly double up. According to the study conducted by NCBI, about 50 percent of patients don’t take their prescribed medicines. And this app is so beneficial in decreasing this problem by dint of giving daily reminders.
3. Glasses. This is a remarkable app that would turn your phone into a digital mirror as well as magnifier. This is remarkable for people who are experiencing problems in their eyesight due to aging since this can magnify fineprints up to 12 times. This app is so easy to utilize. Just by swiping or double tapping, you can now control the app. And if you to know the strength of reading glasses you need, there is a test you need to take.
4. Peak. For those who are more than 40 years of age, you may experienced that your mind is not moving as fast as it used to before. As a result, this app has provided you 40 games in order to challenge your cognitive skills. This app is a great method in order to challenge yourself as well as keep your brain fast. Take into consideration that our minds need exercise as well. These brain games will exercise your mental agility, memory, attention, problem solving, creativity and a lot more.
5. Any do. This app is great for reminding people. From appointments for the week down to grocery lists, this app is great in having your schedule organized. You can opt to send a text or even sound an alarm fo you to be reminded. And without a doubt, make sure to remember to set them first, but then again, the moment you get the hang of it, then you will notice that it is a great personal organizer.
6. My fitness pal. This app may not be your favorite. At times, people feel that this is a way of technology to shame you. But then again, a better means to see this app is that it aids you to stay healthy and fit.